New Year’s resolutions aren’t just for personal use. Companies always take the time to look over their marketing strategy and then ask themselves, “Am I doing everything to help my customers?” as well as, “Are my marketing strategies working?”
This year, On-Word Marketing has 2 resolutions that will be put into play for 2017!
1. Revamp social media networks
- Use it to better understand clients
- Add more content from other blogs
- Ask readers some questions
- Showcase a little more about our company On-Word Marketing
- Actually use them. All too often we get wrapped up in doing social media for clients that we forget to work on our own.
**Join us in the discussions!
2. Experiment with theblognextdoor.com
This year On-Word Marketing is deciding to focus on this blog and how it is helping the readers.
We also want to have a few guest writers on here from other industries to get their opinion about using social media and how they have seen success. (If you’re interested in writing a guest piece send us an e-mail at email@example.com )
There will be a few more changes but we hope that you’ll stay tuned to see what they are. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact us!
We’d also love to hear what your business resolutions for 2017 are. Leave them in the comment section below or any of our social media sites!