There are some mornings where I wake up and am ready to seek out new and exciting trends happening in the social media world. Each industry has some really great blogs that offer new information for the people in that industry, and social media is no different.
I have a tool on my browser called Daily Link. Using Daily Link I customize which sites I would like to visit so that I don’t have to type in each website one-by-one, and let me just tell you it is wonderful. It’s a way for me to sip my coffee, read up on new trends and enjoy something that pertains to my job.
Today I wanted to run through what is on my blog docket for this afternoon.
- Mashable- http://mashable.com/
- PR Daily- http://www.prdaily.com/SocialMedia/SocialMedia.aspx
- Social Media Explorer- http://www.socialmediaexplorer.com/
- Convince and Convert- http://www.convinceandconvert.com/
- Top Rank- http://www.toprankblog.com/category/social-media/
These five are the blogs I read to keep current. You know what they say, a blog a day keeps the doctors away.., or something like that. What blogs are your favorite for your industry?